Sunday, October 16, 2011

'In Love' session and Announcing a new competition!

So after almost 2 months of living out of suitcases I'm finally settled back in at home in OZ. I still have a bunch of shoots to share from while I was still in Canada so they will still be rolling out over the next little while.
February this year seems like so long ago now and it was then that I did Amanda and Brandon's first shoot which was for their engagement. I was really happy with some of the pictures and loved how totally different they were to anything that I would be able to capture at home, even though bits of snow whipping you in the face is kinda the same as sand whipping you in the face and I'm still so glad that I was able to make that memory with them.
Summer came around and I ran a Facebook competition to gain some exposure while I was in London and Amanda, on the cusp of their wedding were the lucky winners so I was happy to photograph this happy young couple in a place special to them, Springbank park.
For the new competition, all you need to do is 'Like' my Facebook page then set your Facebook status as 'I want to win a photography session with (@) Erin Woodgate's Photography in time for Christmas!' And make sure you do the tag using the (@) so that I can see it appear on my page and you enter the draw!
The competition will run for 2 weeks up until Halloween and the 1 hr session will include a cd of edited images and must be done before Christmas on the Central Coast.




















No comments:

Post a Comment