Monday, January 13, 2014

Awesome Mondays part 29

Just a quick one today as I'm working hard on getting the best of 2013 blogs wrapped up to post this week! I'm running so behind but at least it will be just in time for the London Winter Bridal Show I will be at this weekend Sat 18th/Sun 19th at the London Convention centre- win tickets on my Facebook Page!

The following shots were taken at The Alzheimer Outreach centre, with Hair by Mallory and Makeup by Michelle


We chatted about family and how important it is to take pride in your appearance. This lovely lady also told me that she really likes going to the Alzheimer Outreach centre.



When asked about wisdom, this lovely lady told me that you have to work with what you've got. I think she meant appearance-wise but I think very true in other circumstances also!

No comments:

Post a Comment