Monday, January 6, 2014

Awesome Mondays Part 28

I can't believe it is a year since I applied for the Awesome London grant which made all of this happen! If you have an idea that you think would benefit the community, or that would just be really cool to do in London then I urge you to apply!

The following shots were taken at The Alzheimer Outreach centre, with Hair by Mallory and Makeup by Michelle


Gary and I chatted about family and he seemed to be very proud of his 4 grandchildren. With such a caring and happy smile, he was extremely easy to photograph!


Helmut wasn't a big talker but I think that one of the great things about this project has been being able to see how some people shy away from the camera, whereas others eyes light up, Helmut was one of the latter. 


When I asked Joe what kind of advice he could give someone like me he told me to just keep clicking, so I'll do just that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment