Monday, February 14, 2011

Memory Mondays Week 6

As it is Valentines day this memory monday I thought i'd share some photos of me and my valentine. Back in June last year Evan Rice, my friend that I worked with was trying to build his portfolio so that he could book more weddings for the following summer so the boy and I volunteered to do a 'couple' shoot. With normally being behind the camera, usually when I get in front of it all I can do is smile, look directly at the camera and do they whole snapshot type thing. Evan did an amazing shoot, and even made me feel relaxed and I kind of forgot he was there sometimes as well. He first took us to a spot he had wanted to photograph outside of Halifax which had a fishing village feel to it, then to two places that I wanted to go, Point Pleasant park which is were we had our first date and to the public gardens which at that time of year was full of colour. If you are in NS and want a photographer for couples, engagements or weddings contact Evan through flickr or facebook.















2 comments:

  1. Erin, love these shots!! Obviously, the one with the Polaroid is a favourite :) So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get tired of looking at these Erin. You two are so good together. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete