Friday, April 12, 2013

Mothers day special and Spring Mini info

Spring is finally on the way (not that it really looks like it out my window) so here are the details of my Spring Mini Sessions


These 30 minute long sessions will take place in Gibbons Park in London and will be styled with vintage props including a couch (below) and teepee set from Found Decor Company



Prices start at $60 for 5 full high resolution images on disc with print release, $90 for 10 images and $120 for 20 images. You can decide what package you would like to go for after seeing the photos.

Can be used for Family, Kids, Newborn, maternity, Pets, Engagement, 'In Love', High school seniors, or for any other portrait session you can think of. 

To book a session please get in contact ASAP. Sunday May 26th will be the main shoot date but if you are not able to make it on that date some varying times will be available May 23rd- 28th. All images will be back in time for you to make prints for Fathers Day.

I guess I'm kind of getting a bit ahead of myself by speaking of Fathers Day, especially as we haven't even had Mothers Day yet! For my special for Mothers Day I am giving a 20% discount off of any gift certificate bought in between now (April 12 2013) and Mothers Day (May 12 2013). Thats a saving of $60 on a 2 hour family shoot! 

To celebrate to Mothers Day special I thought I would share this shoot I did when I was at home in Australia last November, with Beth and her daughter Ruby. We picked pretty much the windiest day possible to be shooting on the Terrigal peninsula but we managed to still get some cute shots.















No comments:

Post a Comment