Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Central Coast Family Photography

New Work Wednesday is back, after a bit of a hiatus for while I've been working in a portrait studio (unable to show my work due to copyright) I've now got a few shoots up my sleeve to be shared! This time next week I'll be getting through customs at LAX on the return back to Halifax, Canada but I'll be back on the Central Coast for most of November this year so if you're thinking of doing a shoot let me know and we can start planning!

Over the long weekend I had the pleasure of doing a family photography shoot at Long Jetty on the NSW Central Coast. Even though little Evelyn wasn't having an incredibly smiley day, I don't think you'd know it from these sneak peaks! Check out those baby blues!














No comments:

Post a Comment