Sunday, July 10, 2011

London Ontario Family Photographer

Crystal first contacted me about shooting her wedding which I was really excited about as there is going to be a butterfly release and part of it takes part at a waterfall! Really excited, that was until I heard the date and I already had a wedding booked. So instead we decided to do an engagement shoot which really actually turned out to be more of a family shoot with their two gorgeous kids. I also had them model some of Planet Playground's 'Mommy and Me' dresses, perfect for a shoot in the park with a kind of vintage feel to it. I can't wait to do the trash the dress underneath the waterfall at the end of August!









These are the Planet Playground dresses. Too cute!



P.S Don't forget to enter to win a free photography session like this! There aren't many entries yet and it ends in 3 days so you've got a good chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment