Monday, July 18, 2011

I wish that I had Jesse's girl!

Whenever I meet a couple with the guy called Jesse, that song always comes in my head! I met Shandell and Jesse at Victoria park where we were going to do their engagement session but, even though I checked the London event website I guess that place must pretty much just always have something going on there so we decided to go to my favorite park but walked in a direction I hadn't gone before, we found some great scenery. It was great to get to know this couples Brady Bunch story, see how smitten he was and hear about some broken bones from doing some pretty extreme stuff! It was an extremely hot day so we ended up at Marble Slab and got some ice cream, a great way to end a summer engagement session if you ask me!









No comments:

Post a Comment