Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Take a Lifetimes worth..

Sometimes life throws curve balls and I always just take the experience and learn and grow from it.
Take a lifetimes worth is all about making the most of what you've got and doing everything the best you can. It is also a (somewhat changed) quote from a small Canadian movie that I love called One week starring Joshua Jackson.
The camera is my Canon 30d which in my lifetime I have taken more photos on than any other camera (I hate to know what the shutter count is) and the rolls of film coming in from in behind are showing my background, my beginnings.
The sunset is based on the one I would see every afternoon after coming home from school and there was a less than 5 minute interval where the colours in the sky would change violently sometimes, gradually others. I remember taking photos on my 2 megapixel olympus camera, trying capture that space of time where it is all there and then it isn't, how tangible it all can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment