Wednesday, June 29, 2011

London Ontario Event Photographer

Around a month ago I had a bit of bad news about a paid summer long photography job that I had been working my year around. I put a post on Kijiji asking if there were any photographers still without help for the wedding season but with it being right at the beginning of summer, and wedding season, it seemed everyone already had someone. Luckily enough, someone organizing their parents 50th anniversary saw the add and even though it wasn't what I had advertised for, they thought they would give me a go and I was really glad they did! As I've said a hundred times before I love love, and 50 year old love is grand. I think everything happens for a reason and not working with that photographer has opened up a whole heap more opportunities for me and I'm sure that all my hard work now will pay off in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment