Monday, June 20, 2011

Etsy Photography Trade

So I'm not the best Etsy-ier. I have to admit it, I got really excited at around Christmas and decided I would put up a bunch of prints to sell and make some earrings, I loved taking the photos of the earrings but after only one sale I kind of gave up, I didn't keep posting new things and my shop slowly dwindled away. I was at a party last week and I was talking to someone about photography and Etsy, and suggested that I contact some Etsy sellers to see if they were interested in doing a trade.
I honestly couldn't believe I hadn't thought of it sooner! Image is everything on Etsy! And were always told that to have professional images of your Etsy products will boost your sales, that products will sell better when they are shown being used and photographed by a professional.
So Etsy sellers, or any other designers for that matter, what I would like to do is offer photography services of a range of your products in exchange to add a couple of your products to my prop collection. Its a win win situation for both parties. I will photograph at least 5 images of each item.
This can be for anything, think outside the box, everything from newborn hats to Jewelry for adults, clothing for children, cool home goods I can use as props or for stylized shoots, etc. If you are interested, all you need to do is send me the link to your shop (or if you are not open yet, tell me about it and what you are selling) in an email to erinwoodgatesphotography@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am interested in your services. This is my shop: http://www.etsy.com/isabelscutethings
    Let me know if you are interested in any of these items at all! You can contact me through my shop. Do you take photos with actual babies/children?

    Love your work. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete