Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pet model search winners Paco and Bandit

In July I ran a facebook competition with Pawsitively Unique Designs to find some pet models for her designs. Paco the chiwawa did an amazing job modeling the small designs - including two of my faves the bumblebee and ladybug. Bandit was a natural with modelling the medium sized designs, my faves being the structured coats! I had shared a couple of the shots from this shoot in the lead up to Pawloosa on my facebook page and also on display at my booth on the big day! I had so much fun (even though I'm still sunburnt) and the offer I had that day is still available- book any session (prices here) and get a free 5x7 professional album (worth $100). Contact me to take advantage of the offer which can be used as a gift certificate or for a session anytime in 2013.





















The dogs were both so well behaved we got through all of the outfits so quickly I was able to do a quick shot of Bandit's mom and her niece at the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment