Monday, August 19, 2013

Awesome Mondays part 16

Well, it's almost the end of the day monday and I'm running on empty, so I'll make it short. These lovely ladies were photographed at the Chelsey Park home and if you would like to find out more about the project or if you would like to donate to keep the project going contact me.


Hair by Mallory
Makeup by Shealee and Michelle



Christine and I chatted about her time in Bahamas and about how we both like the warmer weather. She said it had been a little while since anyone had done her makeup but had a photo taken relatively recently with her scottish husband of 27 years.


Ella was extremely talkative and loved chatting about her family and time at school. She was a pleasure to photograph and I loved this scarf on her!


Norma also rocked the scarf and picked up on my accent straight away. She enjoys reading and told us she hadn't had her makeup done in a long time, but likes getting her hair done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment