Friday, August 12, 2011

Handmade designs by Ennadoolf

It always amazes me how one piece can inspire a whole shoot. The teapot cozy and matching 'work sock' cup holder were what inspired the whole Tea Party shoot and from there everything kind of escalated. I had the pleasure of doing an Etsy trade and photographing a selection of Anne's designs and here some of them are. Her gorgeous pink bag has also been featured on the blog before. Please check out her etsy to see some more of her work.

Frilly Apron









These last two photos were taken at my 'Marylin' inspired shoot which I can't wait to show everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing photos!! I absolutely ♥LOVE♥ all the tea party photos - you've got a great eye for composition and the models were perfect! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete