Monday, August 8, 2011

The Tea Party

You've been hearing about it for weeks, I've been planning/shooting/editing for months and it is finally here! Awhile ago I posted about doing an Etsy Trade. I contacted a few local designers and creatives in the area and from the products that I had gathered to photograph I came up with the Idea for a tea party. I will be individually showcasing each of the designers and all that we worked on together over the next 2 weeks on the blog but here it is in its entirety. It was loads of fun and I am really hoping to make it a continuing thing, either with doing photography tea parties or with doing shoots combining elements from a few different designers to come up with a new all combining concept. If you would like to book a tea party shoot or if you are designer who would like to do a trade please contact me.

Vintage dress/ Tunics: Planet Playground
Knitting: Ennadoolf
Feather Accessories: Fancy Free
Hair and Makeup- Chelsey Bakers Makeup

A big thanks to all the above creatives for being involved and to my beautiful models Sara, Tiffany, Erika and Miriam!



1 comment:

  1. Amazing photos! What a creative idea for a shoot - and you've set everything up so perfectly! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete