Thursday, November 11, 2010

Is it because I lied when I was 17?

Remember to click on the photos to see if they are available on Etsy
As I was saying in my previous blog during my 'Summer 2010 Euro trip' as i'm sure it will be known in years to come I used England as my jump off point to the different countries I was able to visit in Europe. Not only do I like that country because it is the motherland to Australia, and my fathers homeland so therefore I have family there but is it handy with such cheap flights and quick train rides to other countries. Something you really can't do in Australia or Canada.
While staying at my Aunt and Uncles place in Sheppey one warm Saturday we went to a small bustling, beachside town which had an Oyster fest on, I'm not a fan of oysters but I still had an amazing time.
Everyone loves Coldplay..
On another nice warm day my cousin Richie's beautiful girlfriend Leanne took me out for the day with her friends to a cute little town called Rye which was filled with history and antique shops.
Do you think I should put this photo on Etsy?
Another girls day out, this time with my cousin chantelle and again with Leanne and yet another quaint, history filled, beautiful Kentish town called Tenterden with a vineyard, historical house and a high street with cute shops and great pubs.
I was able to spot this with my "Eagle vision" amongst a heap of rocks while walking over them.
No one does a roast like the English..
Everybody loves a rainbow..

No comments:

Post a Comment