Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Spring Bridal collaborative shoot

It feels like forever ago now but at the end of May I organised a collaborative bridal shoot using a bunch of amazing entrepreneur ladies. It started off with that I wanted to work with Paula of Azarha designs to photograph some of her very affordable handmade bridal and formal accessories. Then it grew to that we needed a dress where Natalie of the Petite Wedding Boutique came in and supplied us with the two handmade custom dresses and some of the jewellery and birdcage. Of course then we needed models and the lovely Shelbie and Megan (Orange Model Management inc) became involved with hair done by the amazingly talented Amanda Rendell and makeup by Elfriede Schmidt. Just to top it off I added props from Found Decor Company and Cake from Franchello Fine Desserts. I take everything I do as a learning process and I think I learnt a lot from this shoot, in particular that I need to work on using flash in daylight and also leaving more time for creative shoots, but I'm still quite happy with the results! I always encourage the 'Shop Local' motto so if there is a hair accessory or dress here that you like make sure to get in contact with Natalie or Paula!





























1 comment:

  1. It feels like forever ago now but at the end of May I organised a collaborative bridal shoot using a bunch of amazing entrepreneur ladies. explosion proof cameras

    ReplyDelete