Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New work Wednesdays

I'll take this blog post to 1. Show you some photos I took not too long ago of a lovely model Aurora who froze her butt off in the -15 degree weather to get some lovely winter wonderland photos and 2. Announce a new 'Spokesmodel' search to get my High school senior portrait photography sessions off to a flying start.
Last year I went to a seminar put on by Atlantic Photo Supply which had a speaker talking about running a photography business and he was mainly a 'Senior' photographer. Where I'm from graduating isn't such a big deal, we don't even do the cap and gown photos but I do think it is an important thing to document so listening to him speak about how he would capture each child in a family growing up and graduating really resonated with me and my love of capturing life- like my last post.
So here it is, the Erin Woodgate's Photography Senior search!

Looking for creative and outgoing high school seniors for a great opportunity to document this special time of your life!


Everyone is unique and has different likes and dislikes. Would you like to do something other than the standard cap and gown photos for your senior year?


Let's celebrate who you are and capture something unique and you!


Erin Woodgate's Photography is now searching for 5 special seniors, one from each high school in the London (Ontario) area to be spokesmodels and here's the exciting part- you get your session absolutely free!

Here's what you get-

- You get a FREE High School senior photo session

- Online Facebook gallery to share with friends and family

- 10 retouched digital images from your session on disc


To get more images from your session on disc here's what you do-

I will give you some of my business cards with your name and a special offer for your friends and family on it for you to share.

- Each person who hands in your card when they have a session gets you 5 more images on your disc.

- 5 images for every 20 friends or family who "like" my Facebook page- Erin Woodgate's Photography (They must send your name in a message to keep track)


You and a parent MUST sign a Release Form if you are under 18.
All Spokesmodels will be featured on Facebook, my blog, and marketing materials.

If you would like to be a spokesmodel for Erin Woodgate's Photography, please send me a photo of yourself and a short note telling me why you'd like to be a senior spokesmodel. Applications must include your full name, phone number, email address,which school you're attending and what grade you are in.

Applications are due by May 1, 2011.


Please email applications to erinwoodgatesphotography@hotmail.com

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!











No comments:

Post a Comment