Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tis the time for sharing..

It's been awhile since I had a competition, and I've been thinking about this one for awhile, and thought the Christmas is the perfect time!
I love when I go into a clients home and they show me a print or album that they have made from the photos I had taken for them. I am old-school in that i think prints will last forever whereas photos on a hard-drive, your great grandchildren are never going to see. I'm starting to include more print and album options in my business and I'm really excited about two options in particular- fine art paper and metallic.
This Christmas, I want you to share with me how you have displayed photos I have taken for you- examples, how to enter and what you win below.

A canvas hanging at home by Amanda

A painting made from a photo I took from Jaimie

Table number cards at a wedding made from the engagement photos by Jessie

How to Enter: Take a photo of where you have a photograph I have taken for you displayed. Email me the image at erin@erinwoodgatephotography.com with 'Competition' in the subject line and on Christmas eve I will put them all into a folder on my facebook group and randomly select a winner using random.org. No votes or shares I'm just excited to see what you have done with the photos I've taken. 

What you win: One winner will get a fine art paper/Metallic print of their choice printed (size up to 11x14/12x12). Everyone else who enters will lock in 2013 prices for their next shoot. 

What are you waiting for, take your phone, take a photo and send it to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment