Monday, November 28, 2011

Eden for Wildfox

Inspired by and incorporating nature, Theresa who is the designer of all things beautiful at her Wildfox etsy store. A fellow NSCAD student, her designs still follow trends and are still contemporary but are also like little pieces of art in themselves and finely crafted with some strange source materials. If someone told me they had a pair of earrings made from seaweed I would probably look at them strange and start wondering what that would smell like but as you'll see here, pine cones, sticks, bark, flowers, herbs all come together to make a beautiful series. Thanks to my model Eden who is currently Miss Eastern Nova Scotia Globe.





















Do you know anyone who is a designer? I would love to work with Central Coast locals on future projects. email me at erin@erinwoodgatephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment