Monday, December 27, 2010

I believe in a thing called love..

Just listen to the rhythm of my heart..
As i've mentioned before I Love street photography and while I was away from my love in Europe over summer I noticed, probably even more than normal the amount of love in the air. I decided to share this series with you for the season of loving and sharing. Although I wish it was like that all of the time.
While I was in London I went to see an exhibition at the Tate Modern on Voyerism, it was incredibly interesting, I got to see a lot of the work I had written essays on while at Art school and see bunch of photos I hadn't seen before as well. A highlight was Nan Goldin's 'Ballad of sexual dependancy'. Despite all of the negative connotations that go along with voyeurism and taking candid street photos of unknown people the exhibition inspired me to keep my camera to my face.
I learnt why they call Paris the city of love. I don't know if it is just because that is what it is called so everyone plays up to it or if it has always been that way and that is why it is called that but It really is all around you there..

No comments:

Post a Comment