Thursday, March 28, 2013

Part 2: Easter Mini Sessions

Hopefully you saw Part 1 yesterday which explains a little about the Easter Mini Sessions I did this year and will hopefully be doing again next year! I have loved seeing the feedback not only from the clients who had the sessions but also from the London community! As I mentioned yesterday we had back luck with the weather with the outdoor shoots being when it was -8 and the studio shoots from when it was 10 degrees outside so when I thought we would be able to get better shots of one of the littlest participants when he didn't seem to happy outside I was more than happy to do a re-shoot at the studio.

Second shooter/ Bunny wrangler: Robin










The following photos were taken at the studio of the gorgeous brother and sister Arthur and Ava. How cute are their hats!












No comments:

Post a Comment