Monday, February 11, 2013

Boudoir Photography London Ontario

As we all know Valentines Day is coming up this week and one of the most popular types of shoot this time of year seems to be a somewhat new genre of 'Boudoir' photographic portraits. I love the idea of a soon-to-be-bride doing an empowering shoot before the big day and giving an intimate album to their soon-to-be-groom as a wedding day present. 
I shot a lot of photographic nudes while I was at university but this genre is new to me so I asked Nicole, an up and coming model to help me figure out what works and what doesn't. The biggest thing I found that doesn't work? Doing the shoot on my territory, having to strip my apartment of clutter was time consuming and I think, would be in-personable if this were a client shoot. Definitely have my eye on Hotel Metro for my next boudoir shoot!


















No comments:

Post a Comment