Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dreamy and Girly

What Grandma doesn't like photos of their grandchildren, seriously?
Sometimes they are the sole reason why families would come in to get photos at the portrait studios I've worked in, "Grandma had been on my back to get my grad photo done since I graduated last year', was something very commonly heard when I worked in Canada. This session was so much fun for me, I had taken maternity and newborn photos of little Audrey and when her and Charis' Grandma asked me back to do a session with both her granddaughters I was excited to use some props that I had wanted to use for awhile and make it a very girly, dream-like session. You can also check out the sneak peaks to this session.















So if you like what you see above and would like to book a session in time for Christmas, first go to my Facebook page and enter the competition then email me at erin(at)erinwoodgatesphotography.com to start chatting about how we can personalize your session!

1 comment:

  1. HI Erin, lovely to have found your blog. These little girls are divine. Beautifully captured. Carla

    ReplyDelete